Full Time Joiner
Joiner with good general knowledge of all aspects of Construction.
Elite Basements are looking to recruit a key member of staff, experienced in the construction industry with a
good level of Joinery skills, also able to undertake a wider range of building/specialist waterproofing tasks.
The successful candidate will, ideally, be a joiner that also has knowledge and ability to undertake
groundworks and other general building tasks as required. Training will be given around specialist
structural waterproofing techniques.
The highest standard of workmanship is required with all tasks. A professional manner and a
commitment and willingness to contribute to all phases of works is required and the ideal candidate
will take pride in seeing a project through from infancy to completion. The successful candidate will
have the opportunity to widen and enhance skill set.
In addition, candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Good understanding of general building services.
- Must be flexible and willing to work together to meet deadlines, help out other trades
when required and have a can do, enthusiastic attitude.
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures and be able to follow a
schedule of work.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and comply with all Health and Safety
policies and procedures.
- Must hold a driving license and be prepared to travel, typically within a 1 hour radius.
- High level of joinery skills and good knowledge of associated trades.
- Experience of working in occupied premises.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety procedures.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- A customer focussed approach
- Must be flexible in working hours.
- Must be able to follow instructions and a schedule of work.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.
- Reliability and good time keeping are essential.
- Must have access to transport.
Job Type: Full time following probationary period.
Salary: Competitive salary offered dependant on experience and employment status.
Please send details of experience and skill set, bearing in mind the Job Description and Person Specification set
out above, via email, or attach CV with up-to-date contact details.
Email direct to email@example.com